Sunday, July 09, 2006

Movie Review: Firewall, 2006

Little Red Envelopes movie review: FirewallFirst... I'm a fan of Harrison Ford, I love how he can say so much without saying a word. His facial expressions, the tension in his eyes... he's a great actor. However, I got the feeling when I was watching this that I'd seen it before. - Mr. Ford needs to break away and do something new.

I was sadly disappointed with this movie due to the tired, recycled plot. We've seen it so many times in so many other action thrillers. I never found myself on the edge of my seat, I was actually a little bored. It's too bad this one didn't live up to its potential.

It was well acted though. I particularly enjoyed watching Paul Bettany (a new favorite of mine) play the villian.

I give the movie Firewall 1 out of 5 stars

No comments: